We are seeking a Manufacturing Lab Technician who will be responsible for analyzing and solving yield and reliability issues in support of a high-volume manufacturing facility and improving overall quality/efficiency/safety. This is a 5+ month contract assignment that has the potential to go fulltime assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Performing wafer/unit-level Failure Analysis.
- Using Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) for tool qualifications, measurement, Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) analysis.
- Performing routine SEM job flow and process transfer related tasks in manufacturing.
- Preparing consistently high quality samples for imaging.
- Interacting with fab process engineers, reliability engineers and peers in the materials analysis and LYA labs.
- Focused Ion Beam (FIB) sample preparation for the purposes of executing a Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) lift-out
- Owning/maintaining Lab equipment.
- Developing/documenting new FA process techniques.
- Driving continuous improvements in safety, quality and output.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- Must be willing to work a day shift compressed work week schedule. Shift is twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
- Candidate should possess minimum of 6 months of experience in:
- Experience with Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM).
- Experience with Failure Analysis techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications: PowerPoint, Word
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Mask Design Engineer. Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries. The Designer is responsible for creating templates or stencils for microchip processors and other electronic components.
- Variety of Technical and non-repetitive tasks associated with all phases of chip Iayout development, up to and including Unit and Chip-Level Iayout mask design
- Most work is performed in a clean room, wearing protective clothing
- may consult with stakeholders to determine the needs and program requirements of any particular circuit board.
- Must possess strong Iayout design skills, particularly in digital design methods and concepts.
- demonstrated experience with integrated circuit design
- Can develop and maintain Iayout schedules. Must be able to plan, draw, assemble and – Verify highly complex Fubs or units .
- Able to utilize and follow physical and electrical design rules.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable and have experience using the Cadence Editor.