Our client, a global leader is waste/water treatment and chemicals; is looking for a Regeneration Operator. They will prepare resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment
They will also handle chemicals such as acids, bases and salts and perform quality control checks on the equipment.
- Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment.
- Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
- Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
- Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
- Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
- Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
- Follows EHS procedures and policies.
- Prepares labels for resin tanks
- Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
- Operates forklift as needed.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
- Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record history
- Ability to get to work on time each assigned shift
- Ability and willingness to work occasional overtime as requested and needed