We are seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing, testing, and documenting code and results for each Prototype/POC iteration prior to integration in a larger software stack used in manufacturing for a 12+ months contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· 6+ years of Software experience in C/C++/C#.
· Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Principles;
· Able to leverage language specific methodologies like Template (C++),
· Public/Private Headers; Familiar software interfaces practices appropriate for the C++/C#.
· Experience with Standard Library and Boost.
· Experience with Unit Test Frameworks (Microsoft, GTest/Gmock);
· Familiar with CMAKE and able to generate a C++ project with public/private .h settings, cross project linking;
· Experience with standard dev tools: revision control (GIT), issue tracking, profilers, debugging, Visual Studio, 3rd party build infrastructures
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.