We are looking for an experienced Electrician to join our clients’ team. They will perform skilled work in the construction, maintenance and repair of electrical and electronic equipment used in their facility and in mobile equipment.
- Inspect, maintain and repair electromechanical and solid state electrical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
- Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according to the National Electrical Code and company standards.
- Maintain and repair electrical and electronic systems for the plant and mobile equipment.
- Other related incidental work as needed for plant and field.
- Follow good housekeeping practices by keeping maintenance and tool storage area neat and clean as well as timely cleanup of work area after each job is completed
- Follows EHS policies and procedures. Practices good safety procedures, to keep self and others injury free.
- Available for emergency on call and overtime where needed.
- Trade school experience for electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and/or mechanical repair is highly desired
- Electrical Certification
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record history
- Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing,
- Ability and willingness to work confined space entry
- Ability and willingness for on call status for emergency response
- Ability and willingness to travel for field assistance if needed.
- Positive displacements pump repair experience
- Motor Controls experience
- Electrical panel board experience
- Computer proficient
- I&E skill set and knowledge for programming and instrumentation