We are seeking a Microsoft Developer who will be responsible to convert current SharePoint site to the new Online SharePoint site for a 9 months contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· To convert current SharePoint site to the new Online SharePoint site.
· Includes duplicating all current functionality, workflows and links to new site to be developed.
· Will need to create new functionality and code.
· Will need to move all historical information from old site to new site.
· Document quick how-to training guides to enable future development.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Must have strong MS Office / SharePoint expert level experience.
· Microsoft experience/certification.
Applicants with a High School Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.