We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Contracts Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Thursday, August 13 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 3
Duration: 3 years
- Provide oversight to the vendor partners based on safety standards as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) and maintenance expectations.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for areas such as Hoisting & Rigging, Foreign Material Exclusion (FME), Work Protection, and/or Space Allocation Transient Material (SATM).
- Build Positive working relationships with OPG and Contractors.
- Interact verbally with Contract workers to coach for improvements and praise positive behaviours.
- Assist Contractors to remove obstacles to help them be successful.
- Complete End of Shift reports and look up documents as required.
- Involved in the Look ahead Process as required.
- Previous Field Oversight experience preferred.
- OPG Darlington experience required.
- Trades background knowledge in one or more fields.
- Maintenance and refurbishment experience required as well as knowledge of the station and refurbishment integration.