We are seeking a Project Engineer to provide critical bioprocess knowledge to our Product Care Life Cycle Engineering team for a 12 months contract in Westborough, MA
Our client is a the company is a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
The Project Engineer position is located in the Westborough R&D Life Cycle Engineering group within the Biotechnology business area in Life Sciences. The primary focus of this position is to provide technical guidance and expertise in the bioprocess area with applications and engineering knowledge of single-use bioreactor systems; cell bags and hollow fiber filtration. This position requires the application of design, investigation root cause analysis, product testing, data analysis and report writing to resolve customer complaints / product issues and implement existing product design improvements, all while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering, or related STEM Major.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Bioprocessing, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology or related field.
- Demonstrated broad exposure to HW/SW/Systems design and technical depth in one or more engineering disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Software, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with regulated industries quality systems and relevant regulations such as cGMP ISO 9001, ISO 13485.
- Experience with Upstream Bioprocessing Equipment such as Bioreactors and mixers.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Process Engineer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.